Terms of sale of rollers
General terms of sale:
Your order should contain the following:
- name of the roller
- measures of axle ends for which it is envisaged to be defined by the customer
- other special requirements: surface protection, packaging method, etc.
- Rollers are delivered on wooden EURO pallets.
- The other type of packing is delivered in agreement with the manufacturer and this is separately stated in the order.
- Each pallet is marked with a declaration containing the following information: type of roller, mark, quantity, number of order.
The guarantee on our rollers is 24 months from the date of installation but no longer than 30 months after delivery.
|Z||Roller type (Table 1)|
|111||Diameter of the roller shell [mm]|
|2222||Length of the roller shell [mm]|
|BBBB||Bearing type according to ISO|
|X||Type of axle ends (Table 2)|
|YY.3333||Surface protection code according to RAL color coding system|
|444||Diameter of the rubber coating/ring [mm] (option only for G, A and P rollers)|
|55||Number of rubber rings
(option only for A and P rollers)
Carrying metal roller, a roller shell diameter of 89 mm, a roller shell length of 600 mm, a bearing type 6206, with a double flat axle end and a yellow polyester shield RAL 1003 would have the following order code: